Roger Morrison & Associates Pty Ltd is a company registered with ASIC ABN 67 107 557 575.
We provide innovative funding solutions for BUSINESS USE CUSTOMERS.
We have been trading since 2004 and hold all necessary accreditations, licences to conduct business legally in Australia and have applied for a credit licence prior to June 30 2010 as required by ASIC.
Finance and Leasing -
A finance lease - (noun) or capital lease is a type of lease. It is a commercial arrangement where:
- the lessee (customer or borrower) will select an asset (equipment, vehicle, software);
- the lessor (finance company) will purchase that asset;
- the lessee will have use of that asset during the lease;
- the lessee will pay a series of rentals or installments for the use of that asset;
- the lessor will recover a large part or all of the cost of the asset plus earn interest from the rentals paid by the lessee;
- the lessee has the option to acquire ownership of the asset (e.g. paying the last rental, or bargain option purchase price);
The finance company is the legal owner of the asset during duration of the lease.
However the lessee has control over the asset providing them the benefits and risks of (economic) ownership.
If you require any help financing new or used equipment, please get in contact with us we would love to hear from you.